- Automobilele erau 75% americane
- Motocicletele erau in marea majoritate sau britanice, sau nemtesti
- Erau in circulatie 50 vehicle construite in Romania - majoritatea bazate pe camioane
- Parcul auto scazuse considerabil intre 1930 si 1933 - probabil din cauza crizei
- Erau judete unde motorizarea era o raritatea absoluta: Orhei, spre exemplu, avand niciun autovehicul pentru transport public si numai 24 autoturisme.
- Desi Ilfovul avea de patru ori mai multe vehicole ca Prahova, avea de peste 20 de ori mai multe taximetre.
From the 1934 Annual Statistics, some interesting data about Romania;'s motorisation in 1933, among which:
- Cars were 75% American-built- Motorcycles tended to be either British or German makes
- There were 50 vehicles made in Romania in circulation - the majority truck-based
- The total number of vehicles had fallen considerably between 1930 and 1933 - probably owing to the Great Depression
- In some counties motor vehicles were a real rarity: Orhei, for example, had only 24 cars and no public transport whastoever
- Though Ilfov (Bucharest's county) had only four times as many vehicles as Prahova, it had over twenty times more taxis.